We're looking for closers with a can-do attitude.
As a leading healthcare organization, we are seeking highly qualified entrepreneurial professionals to lead sales growth in new and existing markets. The perfect candidates will possess a proven track record of generating business, delivering polished presentations, have extraordinary verbal and written communication skills and know how and when to ask for the close.
CareMore offers a solid compensation package that rewards the high achievers. The companywide support offered, coupled with our exceptional on-going training, will allow you to hit the ground running from day one. We believe strongly in promoting from within, therefore, exceptional candidates with a desire to lead can look forward to a career path that includes local, regional and companywide leadership.
If you are ready for a career change, believe strongly in yourself, desire a growing company and are looking for a performance based compensation plan that includes a salary, benefits, cell phone, auto allowance and a commission structure with no limits…look no further.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE!
The main objective of this department, and its respective associates, is to acquire sales for CareMore Health Plan. Area Sales Representatives will be responsible for selling Medicare products through working with multiple assigned physician offices, through grassroots efforts, networking, and referral business. They will be responsible for enrolling patients into CareMore Health Plan. This position will require sales experience in Medicare Risk products, and an up-to-date and in good-standing insurance licensee issued by the state in which you are applying.
• Must be able to pitch and present to a wide variety of prospects ranging from caregivers to seniors
• Exceed monthly sales targets
• Face-to-face presentation skills: Voice, presence and clear communication
• Represent CareMore at events to promote the company, raise awareness and generate business for today and the future
• Follow-up on clients and scheduling face-to-face approved appointments
• Sell products specific to client needs
• Know all elements of product portfolio and eligibility guidelines for clients
• Develop excellent concierge working relationships with doctors, pharmacies, affiliate organizations and their staff members
• Time management and meeting required administrative functions for processing enrollments
• Utilize company sales automated system for accurate record keeping
• Adapt to rules and regulations by our federal partners
• Successfully complete annual product training, certification and additional training and/or certification that may be required
Education and Experience:
Experience: 5 years of experience selling face to face with a proven track record of closing and/or superior sales and service. Knowledge of with Medicare Advantage products or relevant sales experience a plus.
Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Language skills: Two languages preferred—Minimal English.
Computer Skills: Must be proficient in use of the internet, web-based applications and Microsoft Office suite of products.
Insurance License: Must maintain a current, active Life and Disability agent license. Don't have a license? Don't worry. We will help you get licensed.
Transportation: Successful candidates must have a reliable means of transportation.
CareMore offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision, business cell phone, company laptop; contact resource automation license; auto allowance, expense re-imbursement, life, long term disability, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), PTO, and much more.
Are you interested in becoming part of our team? If so, we want to hear from you.
Watch how our CareMore Employees care more, in the video below.