Excellent employment opportunity!
CareMore is a leading healthcare system specializing in providing a complete, pro-active health care experience to seniors. CareMore strongly believes in our innovative and caring vision to lead the next generation of health care and we look for candidates that share in our passion.
As a leader in senior healthcare for over 20 years, our vision is to significantly improve the lives of Medicare recipients throughout California by employing a dedicated staff of professionals who are passionate about changing lives. When you join CareMore, we’ll give you every opportunity to make a real difference.
Be More with CareMore.
PSYCHIATRIC NURSE PRACTITIONER
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE!
The Nurse Practitioner provides general medical care and treatment to patients in medical facilities such as the clinic, health center, or public health agency, under the direction of the Physician.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Performs Psychiatric and Mental Status Examinations and preventive health measures within prescribed guidelines and instructions of the Physician.
- Orders, interprets, and evaluates diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient’s clinical problems and health care needs.
- Records physical findings, and formulates a plan and prognosis, based on the patient’s condition.
- Discusses case with the Physician and other health professionals including the full Behavioral Medicine Team, to prepare a comprehensive patient care plan.
- Submits the health care plan and goals of individual patients for periodic review and evaluation by the Physician.
- Prescribes or recommends drugs or other forms of treatment such as psychotherapy, drug rehabilitation, physical therapy, or related therapeutic procedures.
- Refers patients to the Physician for consultation or specialized health resources for treatment.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred but not required.
Education and Experience:
- Masters of Science in Nursing
- 1 year of experience as a Nurse Practitioner
- Current Nurse Practitioner and RN license in good standing with the state in which you are practicing
- Psychiatry Training or Neuropsychiatry Subspecialty
CareMore offers a comprehensive benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, life, long term disability, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), PTO, and much more.
Watch how our CareMore Employees care more, in the video below.