CareMore is looking for dynamic individuals to join our team!
CareMore is a leading healthcare system specializing in providing a complete, pro-active health care experience to Senior Americans. CareMore strongly believes in our innovative and caring vision to lead the next generation of health care and we look for candidates that share in our passion.
As a leader in senior healthcare for over 20 years, our vision is to significantly improve the lives of Medicare recipients by employing a dedicated staff of professionals who are passionate about changing lives. When you join CareMore, we’ll give you every opportunity to make a real difference.
Live More, Laugh More, CareMore.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE!
Successful candidates for this position may be licensed or unlicensed. Candidates will be responsible to collaborate with the Sales and Business Development Teams to generate leads from community events, expos and sales camps held at a variety of locations including: pharmacies, provider offices, senior centers, food banks, discount stores and other retail locations. In addition, Sales Extenders may be asked to assist at sales presentations and at other sales meetings and those that are licensed can take event onsite enrollments and potentially manage other sales appointments.
Sales Extenders are expected to have good presence and represent CareMore with professionalism. This is a *temporary position*
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Represent CareMore at community/company-sponsored events to promote the company, raise awareness and generate leads
- When appropriate, facilitate onsite enrollments at events and assist at sales meetings.
- Know all elements of product portfolio and associated eligibility guidelines for various election periods
- Know provider network (physician, hospital and pharmacy)
- Develop good working relationships with internal constituents
- Be familiar with current CMS Medicare Marketing Guidelines and maintain compliance
- Successfully complete training requirements
- Experience: Relevant sales experience with a track record of success. Experience with Medicare Advantage Products is preferred but not a must.
- Education: Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree preferred, high school diploma or equivalent required.
- Language skills: Bilingual Spanish/English desirable.
- Computer Skills: Must be proficient in use of the internet, web-based applications and Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Insurance License: Preferred that there is a current, active Life and Disability agent license in place for the state in which the sales extender representative is to work. For candidates who do not have a current Life and Disability Insurance license, CareMore will offer to fund licensing classes and exam\license costs.
- Transportation: Successful candidates must have a reliable means of transportation.
CareMore offers a comprehensive benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, life, long term disability, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), PTO, and much more.
Are you interested in becoming part of our team? If so, we want to hear from you.
Watch how our CareMore Employees care more, in the video below.