Your health is our top priority. We are happy to offer appointments virtually so you can receive care from the comfort of your own home.
Para ver en Español, haz click aquí.
Want to video chat with your doctor?
Here is how easy it is!
Just click on a link below per the device and language you prefer for a quick How-To for getting on a virtual visit.
Hint: 4 clicks and you’re on!
Apple - English
Apple - Spanish
Android - English
Android - Spanish
In order to have a virtual visit, you should have:
- A cell phone that can receive text messages and has a camera.
- A strong cellular or wireless connection at home that can support a video call.
- A quiet, private space.
Before your appointment:
- A medical assistant will reach out to confirm your appointment and to remind you to have your cell phone by you.
The day of your appointment:
- Your provider or medical assistant will call you to check in and prepare for the video visit.
- You will receive a text message with a link from your provider.
- Press the link in the text message to open your browser.
- Press “Allow” to use your microphone and camera.
- Press the green “Join Video Visit” button.
- Position yourself so that your head and shoulders are visible and you are all ready for your video appointment! Your provider will see you shortly.
Please reach out to your local CareMore clinic if you have any questions or need any assistance.