Specialized care designed around you
If you are living with a serious illness like diabetes, heart failure, COPD or kidney disease, you’ve come to the right place. CareMore Health specializes in caring for people with chronic diseases like these. We partner with your primary care doctor and connect you to all resources you need for a better quality of life.
Our nationally recognized disease management programs have the extra level of care you need to help you manage your condition.
- You will be backed by a team of doctors, nurses, social workers, pharmacists, community health workers, behavioral health clinicians and specialists who have dedicated their lives to helping people reach their whole health potential.
- More time with your care team – appointments are 45 minutes to an hour compared to traditional 10- to 15-minute appointments.
- We take time to listen to your health needs and concerns.
- Support for all aspects of your life including behavioral, social, environmental – not just medical.
- Care provided when and where you need it – in the home, by phone or video, CareMore Care Centers, nursing facilities, mobile and hospitals.
Find a plan that includes CareMore Health
There are three easy ways to find a plan that includes life-changing care for complex conditions from CareMore Health.
Find a plan that includes CareMore Health using the third-party online search tool eHealth.
Speak to an independent broker at eHealth to help you find a plan that includes CareMore Health.
FIND A BROKER
Find an independent broker in your local area through Golden Outlook, a third party licensed insurance agency.
Come see CareMore for yourself
Our Care Centers provide convenient, local access to care for many of our patients. If you would like to take a tour of your local care center before becoming a CareMore patient, please click the link below to connect with a community representative